DEDICATION

To Pat Hackett, for extracting and redacting my thoughts so intelligently;
To beautiful Brigid Polk, for being on the other end; To Bob Colacello, for getting it all together; and To Steven M. L. Aronson, for being a great editor.

8 commentaires:

  1. Hello your blog is sharing great information on this topic, we are SeniorJobNow. Thanks for sharing this information.

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Really impressive post. I read it whole and going to share it with my social circules. I enjoyed your article and planning to rewrite it on my own blog.
    Packers And Movers Gurgaon

    RépondreSupprimer

  3. We Provide Best Packers And Movers Ahmedabad List for Get Free Best Quotes, Compare Charges,
    Save Money And Time, Household Shifting Services @ http://packersmoversahmedabad.co.in/

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. this is really nice and effective blog, i found lots of information in this blog and sites for commenting is best.Very nice I like a lot of these topics...
    Packers and Movers Delhi

    RépondreSupprimer