CONTENTS

B and I
How Andy Puts His Warhol On. You Can't Argue with Your Scrapbook.

1 Love (Puberty)
Growing Up Czechoslovak. Summer Jobs. Feeling Left Out. Sharing Problems. Catching Problems. My Own Problem. Roommates. The Psychiatrist Never Called Back. My First Television. My First Scene. My First Superstar. My First Tape.

2 Love (Prime)
The Fall and Rise of My Favorite Sixties Girl.

3 Love (Senility)
Learning the Facts of Life at Forty. My Ideal Wife. My Telephone Dream Girl. Jealousy. Low Lights and Trick Mirrors. Sex and Nostalgia. Drag Queens. Romance Is Hard but Sex Is Harder. Frigidity.

4 Beauty
My Self-Portrait. Permanent Beauty Problems, Temporary Beauty Problems: What to Do About Them. Clean Beauty. The Good Plain Look. Keeping Your Looks. Beautiful Monotony.

5 Fame
My Aura. Television Magic. The Wrong Person for the Right Part. Fans and Fanatics. Elizabeth Taylor.

6 Work
Art Business vs. Business Art. My Early Films. Why I Love Leftovers. Living Is Work. Sex Is Work. How to Look a Maid in the Eye. A Roomful of Candy.

7 Time

Time on My Hands. The Times Between the Times. Waiting in Line. Street Time. Plane Time. Missing Chemicals. Why I Try to Look So Bad. Keeping Appointments. Elizabeth Taylor.

8 Death
All About It.

9 Economics
The Rothschild Story. All-Night Pharmacies. Buying Friends. The Desk-Model Checkbook. Pennies, Pennies, Pennies. Gina Lollobrigida's Pennies.

10 Atmosphere
Empty Spaces. Art as Junk. Picasso's Four Thousand Masterpieces. My Coloring Technique. The End of My Art. The Rebirth of My Art. Perfume Space. The Good Life in the Country and Why I Can't Take It. A Tree Tries to Grow in Manhattan. The Good Plain American Lunchroom. The Andymat.

11 Success
The Stars on the Stairs. Why Everyone Needs at Least One Hairdresser. Poptarts. Ursula Andress. Elizabeth Taylor.

12 Art
The Grand Prix. New Art. Slicing a Salami. Glamorous Risks. Noli Me Tangere. Cold Fish.

13 Titles

Continental Intermarriage. Ladies-in-Waiting. Who's Hustling Who. Champagne Chins and Beer Bellies.

14 The Tingle
How to Clean Up American Style.

15 Underwear Power
What I Do on Saturday When My Philosophy Runs Out.





A: Just a little piece...... smaller.....smaller

8 commentaires:

  1. thank you so much for uploading this

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Hindu Pilgrimage in USA, UK, Canada
    Kailash mansarovar hindu pilgrimage package,kailash hindu pilgrimage package,kailash mansarovar hindu yatra. We are offering good and best quality of services. If you are planning to go outside, so, this option is best for you. For more query visit :
    https://www.skylinkworld.co.uk/trip-type/hindu-pilgrimage/

    RépondreSupprimer